- Residential & Commercial Roofers
- Gabled, Flat Roofs, Slate Roofs
- Thatched Roofs, Patio Roofs
- Roof Installation, Roof Replacement, Roof Painting
- Roof Leak Seal Repair & Maintenance
- Flashing, Gutter Install, Repair & Replacement
- Home Roof Skylight Replace / Repair
- Tiles: Ceramic, Enameled, Concrete, Glass, PVC, Asphalt, Slate
- Metal Roofs: Zincalume, Galvanise, Stainless Steel
- Polycarbonate, Fiberglass Sheets / Panels
A roofing contractor should come in handy whenever you want to repair the roof on your home or commercial building. In that case, you should hire a qualified contractor who can carry out your work. Even though there are several roofing contractors in Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, you should only hire one after thorough vetting.
Here are some of the things a roofing contractor should do for you:
- Pre-inspection of the work they need to do on the roof and provision of estimated costs
- Scaling your house or business premises to repair leaky roofs
- Sealing the necessary parts of the roof to make them waterproof and watertight
- Replacing broken tiles and shingles
- Ascertaining and doing everything to make the roof structurally sound
- Levelling and smoothing the surface of the roof
- Measuring out and cutting the materials they need to repair or replace the roof
- Clearing and cleaning the job site of any left-over materials
Services Offered by Roofing Contractors Knysna, Plettenberg Bay
The services you’ll get from a roofing contractor depend on installing a roof for the first time, replacing, or repairing roof leaks.
Here is a detailed explanation of the services offered by our roofing contractor:
1. Roof Installation
If you have a new home or office building, you need a contractor to install roof. The work involved is much more than just propping up a few shingles for a new roof. The contractor needs to know how to repair flat roofs, metal roofs, slate roofs, and tile roofs. Of course, you’ll meet and agree on the type of roof you want them to install for you.
2. Roof Replacement / Repair
When your roof becomes leaky and needs repair or replacement, call in a roofing contractor. They’ll be able to use the appropriate materials to fix the roof and get it working as good as new. As part of the work, the contractor inspects the roof to identify the leaky sections before making the necessary fixes.
3. Skylight Replacement / Repair
Did you know that a roofing contractor can repair or replace a damaged skylight? Whether you have fixed, tubular, or vented skylights, prolonged use exposes them to damage, leading to water leaks into your home.
A roofing contractor inspects the extent of the damage and recommends either repair or replacement. The common issues with skylights include old windows, cracked glass panes, and failing sealant. So, don’t hesitate to call in a roofing contractor when you notice leaks around the skylights.
For one of the best roofers, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We have offered professional services backed by highly qualified staff members and responsive customer service.
We understand all possible roof issues and work towards resolving leaks to help you settle down in your home or office the soonest. When in doubt, ask any of our past clients in Knysna, Plettenberg Bay for reliable testimonials.